>> 6 Feb 2004

BUSY BUSY



I have been just so busy today that I have had to forego the Friday Essay! (Sighs of relief all round)



That said, one reason I have been so busy is preparing for a four week residency on the BBC Radio Ulster "Seven Days" Sunday lunchtime programme. This week the panel will discuss the 11+ exam issue and rabid Bush-hater Kevin Phillips new book on the Bush family, WMD'S etc. The programme goes on air at 1.10pm and should provide for lively debate.



I will also be appearing on "Hearts and Minds" on BBC1/BBC2 next Thursday 12th February. I have been invited to provide the "If you ask me" section - and guess what, the DUP proposals are in my sight, and I am not happy with them!!!



Look out DUP fans - here comes the axeman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP