>> 14 Feb 2004

KERRYING THE CAN



Pity JFK....John Kerry to his friends. No sooner had the liberal media gone into hyperdrive on his behalf than, bang, Matt Drudge reports that Kerry has been active in all sorts of ways in recent years. The thing is, I hate this kind of revelation on a persons private life. It strikes me as sordid, intrusive and unfair. Do I care about what Kerry gets up to in his private life? No, I care about his wacko political track record and that's all.



Politics is a dirty world and this in one more instance of dumbed down debate. My only other observation is to note that many of those Dem's now feigning "outrage" at Drudge's report would give their right arm for similar dirt on Bush. These were the same people that happily dished the dirt on the Terminator over in California. Do as I say...eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP