>> 4 Feb 2004

WHY I WRITE.



The purpose of A Tangled Web is for this writer to comment on life, the universe, and anything else he takes issue with. Whether people seek to respond or not, on any issue, is down to them. I have provided the facility for them!

One critic has chosen to comment on the lack of comments in recent days - which in itself greatly amuses me. The irony is obviously lost on her!



It is always hard to speak for others but I am entirely driven by a burning desire to articulate my dissent from the contemporary political scene. I am not a member of any Party, nor do I support any one party in NI or GB. I think it is healthy to treat most politicians with caution, to challenge what they say, and to ensure that personal liberty is not traduced in the name of any Party or any agenda.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP