>> 26 Aug 2004

DON'T MENTION THE WAR...



I'm afraid the very mention of the UN makes me laugh! This corrupt gang has no role of any value that I can think of that could not be done more efficiently by an informal gathering of democratic nations. (Dang - there goes a whole big pile of UN members) So, this Reuters headline that I picked up care of the mighty UN-R-US merely confirms my views. The great UN brains reckon that there is far too much talk about this pesky terrorism business and that it is time we figured out that life is so much more complex, requiring the fine-honed solutions of the UN. Like in Rwanda, and Sudan. The US should stop funding the parasitic UN and make it start paying its own way - a greater waste of US tax-payers money I cannot envisage. (apart from sending it to John Kerry)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP