>> 26 Aug 2004

MORE ETHNIC CLEANSING - IRA STYLE.



This is a sad little tale exposing the nasty intolerance that characterises daily life in certain parts of 21st century Northern Ireland. Several Protestant families have been driven out of North Belfast citing IRA intimidation as the prime reason for their leaving.



As one lady puts it, " I used to take my kids to school and get spat on and called all the lovely names under the sun. Three weeks ago they wrote IRA on my living room window and front door. I don't want to go but I don't have any other option. They are getting their own way and they are forcing us out. My grandmother is 91 years of age and she is also being forced out."



Naturally the brownshirts from Sinn Fein were rushing to the media to deny that republicans were intolerant of Protestants - perish the very thought.



I despise this form of ethnic cleansing; it is always wrong to force anyone to leave their home because of their religious beliefs, ethnicity, or indeed any other such reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP