>> 14 Sept 2004

TONY BLAIRS' NEW WAR.....



Producing an onion from his pocket, and with his bottom lip trembling, Tony Blair has declared, in his most serious voice, war on global warming today.



I thought I would never stop laughing when he said, "It is now that timely action can avert disaster. It is now that with foresight and will such action can be taken without disturbing the essence of our way of life, by adjusting behaviour, not altering it entirely. There's no doubt that in my mind that the time to act is now.If there is one message I want to leave with you it is one of urgency." (Oh yes, and VOTE for me, he might have cared to add)



Utterly pathetic weasel words from the Karma Chameleon from Downing Street. If Tony wants to stop "global warming" he should stop spouting hot air. Also, Cherie's mouth could easily heal the gap in the ozone layer.




The Blair's - don'tchajustlove'em?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP