>> 24 Oct 2004

BELIEVE.



Do you "believe" what Cher thinks about geo-political matters? Do you care? Me neither. Speaking in Miami Beach last night at an event organised by the extreme leftist moveon.org, she claimed,



"All the gay guys, all my friends, all my gay friends, you guys you have got to vote, alright? Because it would only be a matter of time before you guys would be so screwed, I cannot tell you. Because, you know, the people, like, in the very right wing of this party, of these Republicans, the very very right wing, the Jerry Falwell element, if they get any more power, you guys are going to be living in some state by yourselves. So, I hate scare tactics, but I really believe that that's true."



She really must hate those scare tactics, mustn't she. Cher should stick to the music - she's just an embarrassement when she tries politics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP